Louisiana (Lucy for short) is a director and producer based in Austin, Texas, and her home town of New York City. She works in branded documentaries, reality television, and independent films. More about her recent work:
- JUST ANNOUNCED: Quaker Oaths will have its world premiere at the Austin Film Festival this October! Check out the trailer here.
- IN PRODUCTION: Once again teaming up with Costa Films, Louisiana is directing a new film about a unique island in the South Pacific.
- THAT'S LUDACRIS! Louisiana helped produce this segment which aired on NBC in May 2016 as part of Red Nose Day.
- Check out this feel good piece that Louisiana produced for The Rachael Ray Show on CBS.
- HISTORY NOW: Working with Punched in the Head Productions, Louisiana recently filmed a series of segments for the History Channel. One segment looks at the work of Bryan Stevenson and the Slavery Museum he is building in Alabama, another focuses on coastal erosion.
- THE WASHINGTON POST: As part of the series 'Postcards from the Great Divide', this short film looks at Latino voter turn out in Texas. Edited by Louisiana, directed by Miguel Alvarez.
- THE AUSTIN CHRONICLE included Louisiana and office-mate Miguel Alvarez in this photo essay about filmmakers' creative spaces.
- 8 MORE SECONDS: Louisiana edited this short film by Bradley Beesley about a 52-year-old bull rider.
- CITYSCAPE : watch this short film Louisiana made about her father painting in the streets of New York.