Louisiana (Lucy for short) is a director and producer based in Austin, Texas, and her home town of New York City. She works in branded documentaries, reality television, and independent films. More about her recent work:
- Louisiana was excited to be included in a list of "25 Screenwriters to watch" by Movie Maker Magazine.
- Louisiana's short documentary 'Like Riding a Bike' won the grand prize at the Faces of Austin showcase during the 2017 SXSW Film Festival.
- QUAKER OATHS, a feature film written & directed by Louisiana, premiered at the Austin Film Festival last fall and is now touring festivals across the country. Last month Louisiana won "Best Director" at the Deep in the Heart Film Festival. Check out the trailer!
- HISTORY NOW: Working with Punched Productions, Louisiana recently filmed a series of segments for the History Channel. One segment looks at the work of Bryan Stevenson and the Slavery Museum he is building in Alabama, another focuses on coastal erosion.
- THE AUSTIN CHRONICLE included Louisiana and office-mate Miguel Alvarez in this photo essay about filmmakers' creative spaces.